Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random Facts -Four The Record


1. Four jobs I have had in my life:

Pizza Hut waitress/Kinney Shoes Assistant Manager/Thrift Store manager/Police Dept. record clerk


2. Four movies I could watch over and over:

Under the Tuscan Sun/Notting Hill/My Favorite Wife/National Lampoon's Vacation


3. Four places I have lived:

Mansfield,Ohio/Louisville,Kentucky/Leesburg,Florida/Fort Pierce,Florida


4. Four Tv shows I love to watch:

Good Neighbors/Dharma and Greg/Top Chef/Super Nanny


5. Four places I have been on vacation:

London,England/Edinburgh,Scotland/Nassau,Bahamas/New York,New York


6. Four websites I visit daily:

Ruhlman.com/Columbus Foodie/New York Times/Mansfield News Journal


7. Four of my favorite foods:

crab cakes/chicken-broccoli casserole/pizza/General Tso chicken


8. Four places I would rather be right now:

in my garden/on a beach/Paris,France/cooking


9. Four people who have made a difference in my life:

Mom/Dad/Grandma/Grandpa (sorry, could only list four)


10. Four things I'd like to learn to do:

speak French/play the piano/relax more/live in the moment


Let me know some of your "Four the records". Leave a comment ...or several.


This quiz was taken from Simple Scrapbooks magazine's special issue Scrapbook Shortcuts.


No comments: