Sunday, May 31, 2009

My New Bike


Ok, I'm in a hurry because we are going to walk to a restaurant for dinner but I wanted to post this. We went to Columbus today to look at a bike shop in the Short North that deals in Dutch bikes and Pashley's. This was my trip to price bikes for my "If I win the lottery" list. Right before we left, I checked Craigslist and found this vintage Hercules three-speed bike. I contacted the company that listed it, purchased it online and picked it up. It needs a little work but should be ready to roll in a couple of days. More of the story to follow....
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Filigree said...

Nice! That is a very cool vintage find. I see a lot of Hercules bicycles on the streets in Vienna, but almost never in Boston.

Jen said...

I'm loving this bike. You don't see them around much. It's really going to be nice when I get done with it. Thanks for the friend request on FB. You're my first friend met through blogging. That's so cool!

Trisha said...

Really cool bike! Have fun.

Jen said...

Trisha, Thanks for the comment. I had a really good time reading your blog and have added to my blog list. ~ Jen