Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Agatha Comes Home

Agatha was ready in one day. She now has a new rack, a removable basket, and headlight. I think with a small adjustment to the saddle, she'll be ready to roll. Many thanks to the guys at Y-Not Cycling in Lexington, OH for the great work. They were friendly, patient and understood exactly what I wanted. The shop is located next to the Richland B&O bike trail. I was so excited that I had to take her for a spin before loading her up for the car ride home.
If you're ever in the area, check out Y-Not Cycling and Fitness
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Filigree said...

Nice rack, Agatha! : )

Happy to hear that she is ready to roll. She looks beautiful -- take lots of photos!

Jen said...

Ok...That's hilarious!!! Thanks for making me laugh tonight.

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

Oh my! You have a bike named Agatha? In "real life" we could totally be best friends. I adore your wicker basket on her front--
pleased to meet you, Jen!