Friday, June 26, 2009

Giggles And Grins Bowtique











Photos are by Dawn Wilcox from her etsy store.

I discovered Dawn Wilcox through my cousins boutique (ModTots). She had some of Dawn's necklaces in her store and they are really cool! I picked up her business card and it's been laying on my desk for months. Finally, I went to her online store and checked it out. OMG! She has some really cool necklaces and the prices are great. She makes them from recycled scrabble and domino tiles. I don't think I can pick just one to order since she has hundreds to choose from.


I have emailed Dawn and I'm hoping she's going to let me interview her for the blogs but in the meantime, give her some love and check out her website.


Giggles and Grins Bowtique at: http://www.dwilcox.etsy.com/





No comments: