Monday, June 1, 2009

reTagit

Yesterday, we were headed for Columbus to the Short North to check out a bike shop that I found online. I had been looking forward to the trip all week. Out of curiosity, I checked Craigslist Columbus for bikes. We were going anyway so we could always pick up a bike. I checked when I got up ....nothing ...nothing that I was even remotely interested in. I went ahead and checked email and Facebook and just before I got off the computer, I thought I'd check Craigslist again. There it was... a vintage three speed that was just what I was looking for. I called to see if they would hold the bike and found out that I could purchase it from their website and come pick it up. Perfect. They also had a deal that if you buy one item, you get the second of equal or less value at 1/2 price. (we later found out that it was on in-store purchases only but they were kind enough to give us the discount) Mike had been looking for a used inexpensive mountain bike to bomb around town in the winter so he found a Fuji that was in near perfect condition. Both bikes came to a little over $200. The Fuji even came with the manual and touch-up paint. The staff was terrific and they even have a 30 day guarantee in case you are not satisfied. We will definitely be going back and will be checking their website often. They carry furniture, bikes, sporting equipment, household items and I even saw a claw foot tub.

Be sure to check them out at:

http://www.retagit.com/

The bikes in front of ReTagit

Mike's new Fuji

Posted by Picasa

No comments: